Perk Avenue Catering Menu
254-A Park Ave.Amherst, OH 44001
Available for Parties, showers, corporate events and more.
- Scrambled Eggs
- French Toast & Syrup (Cinnamon available upon request)
- Sausage Links (skinless)
- Breakfast Wraps
- Cheesy Breakfast Potato Casserole
- Hash Browns
- Home Fries
- Crepes with Ricotta Cheese filling and fruit topping
- Yogurt & Granola
- Bagels: These are truly authentic and upscale New York style bagels with a great flavor: Plain, Wheat, Ancient Grain, Cinnamon Raisin, Everything, Asiago Cheese. Butter & Cream cheese available.
- Muffins: Blueberry, Banana Nut, Double Chocolate Chip, Apple Cinnamon & Seasonal
- Scones: Blueberry, Raspberry White Chocolate, Apple Cinnamon & Cranberry Orange. Available in mini 2 oz or 4 oz.
- Veggie Pita slices
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip & Chips
- Humus & Pita chips ( ½ grilled & ½ fried)
- Deviled Eggs
- Assorted Imported Cheese & Cracker Tray
- Veggie Tray with homemade dips
- Stuffed Mushrooms (crabmeat or sausage)
- Wings (mild, hot or spicy)
- Swedish Meatballs
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- Shrimp Tray
- Rueben Dip
- Ham or Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
- Smoked Salmon w/Capers and assorted cheeses
- Quiche (6 slices per quiche)
- Gyro with our home-made cucumber sauce
- Ham off the bone
- Barbeque Baby Back Ribs, naturally hickory-smoked and paired with our signature barbque sauce.
- Egg Salad Croissants (mini or large croissants)
- Chicken Salad Croissants “ “
- Tuna Salad Croissants “ “
- Beef Kebobs
- Chicken Kebobs
- Assorted Tray of Wraps & Panini
- Pulled Pork Sliders, pork barbeque slow cooked for 10 hours and mixed with our home-made barbeque sauce.
- Prime Rib
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Penne Rigatoni with Tomato Marinara
- Lasagna, a classic made with assorted herbs and spices combined with ground chuck and our home-made sauce for that authentic Italian flavor and layered with Ricotta cheese and topped with Mozzarella and Romano cheeses.
- Pierogies w/caramelized onions & sour cream
- Scallops in a garlic butter sauce
- Breaded Pork Chops
- Smoked Kielbasa with sauerkraut
- Swiss Steak w/onions
- Salisbury Steak
Vegetables & Sides
- Rice (wild, chicken or beef)
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Redskin potatoes & parsley
- Green Bean Casserole
- Kielbasa & Kraut
- Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes. this seasonal favorite is made with sweet potatoes, milk, brown sugar & spices.
- Broccoli & Cheese
- Cabbage & Noodles
- Baked Beans
- Corn on the cob (individually wrapped in foil)
- Seasonal Fruit Bowl Vanilla Bean yogurt sauce
- Fruit Kebobs
- Spring Salad
- Potato Salad
- Greek Salad w/Feta cheese & Kalamata olives
- Ramen Noodle Salad
- Pasta Salad includes ham, cheese & olives
- Mediterranean Salad (Feta Cheese optional)
- Macaroni Salad (Tuna optional)
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Garden Salad
- Greek Salad
- Tortellini Salad
Butternut Squash Lumberjack Vegetable
CaliforniaVegetable Medley Chicken & Dumpling
Stuffed Pepper Tomato Basil
Chicken Noodle Potato & Bacon
Bean & Ham Vegetable Beef & Barley
Boston Clam Chowder Wisconsin Cheese
Broccoli & Cheddar Baja Chicken Enchilada
French Onion Italian Wedding
Minestrone Split Pea & Ham
Spinach & Artichoke Soup: Spinach & Artichokes are blended with Parmesan cheese and delicious cream to create this delicious soup.An excellent addition as a first course.
Chili with an assortment of topping selections: Onions, shredded cheese, sour cream & Hot Sauce
- Pastry Tray, your choice of an assortment of 2 oz cookies, brownies, mini eclairs & cream puffs.
- Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry & Cherry topping
- Carrot Cake – A golden 3-layered cake that is enhanced with chipped walnuts. It is surrounded and topped with cream cheese frosting and garnished with walnuts and white chocolate curls. 14 slices.
- Caramel Vanilla Crunch Cake, A perfect blend of sweet & salty. Layers of buttery pudding cake, caramel cake, salted caramel crunch and custard are topped with caramel. Each cake serves 14, #192482
- Black Tie Chocolate Cake: A rich chocolate brownie layered with a creamy white chocolate filling, topped with chocolate layer cake anc covered with velvety fudge and enhanced with white chocolate curls. 14 slices.
- White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake. An artful hand-fired and glazed white chocolate cheesecake with vibrant wild Maine blueberries that add their luscious flavor. 3.6 oz cakes
- New York Cheesecakes
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake: Featuring a silky-smooth combination of mascarpone and cream cheese highlighed with speckles of vanilla bean atop of a crisp graham crust.
- Banana Split Cheesecake: A high profile cheesecake that sits high above the plate with layers of strawberry and banana cheesecake atop of a chocolate cookie crumb crust. Topped with chocolate and finely chopped pecans.
- Blintz (crepes): topped with cherry, strawberry & blueberry filling
- Pies: Apple, Cherry, Coconut Cream, Lemon Meringue, Pecan, Pumpkin
Jitterbug Espresso Catering
254 Park Avenue, Downtown Amherst, OH 44001
Ph: 440-984-2908 Fx: 440-984-4479
Get tasty espresso drinks, fruit smoothies, frappuccinos, gourmet coffee and more, from our mobile coffee bar catering for wedding receptions, graduations, office & holiday parties, employee or teachers appreciation, and many more catering events.
We can make your special occasion spectacular and cater for groups as small as 40 people and as large as 2000. Our espresso bar service is available two, three, four hours or all day or evening.
Let Perk Avenue Coffee Shoppe’s Jitterbug Espresso be your next events Espresso Caterer
More than just a coffee bar, our beverage catering and bar service is a “Must Have” for your special event.
· Scaleable Coffee Bar Fits Any Event
· Customized & Personalized Beverages
The Espresso Bar
Based on the size of your event, one or more baristas will serve your guests espresso drinks from our menu. Depending on your package, all drinks are either 8 or 12 oz cups. We use either 2% non-fat milk. Soy milk available upon request.
Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, Café Mocha & a variety of over 25 Flavored Espresso Drinks including Sugar Free, Chai Tea (Hot or Over Ice), Hot Chocolate & Loose Teas
· All of the above plus: Powdered toppings-Cinnamon Spice or Chocolate & Whipped Cream
The Espresso Café
Your choice of over 50 house blends and flavored coffees, including decaf
The Espresso Pastries:
Choose from a variety of scones, muffins, cookies & biscotti. Whole Cheesecakes Available too.
The type of events that we serve espresso at are really limited by each client’s imagination. While the majority of events that we do have a service time of 2 to 3 hours, we are flexible to your needs. No matter the size or type of event, one thing is certain that your guests will love it when we are there.
Attire: White Shirt, Black Pants/Skirts or other upon request
Set up: A quoted price for any catering jobs include set up – up to one hour in advance to the event. If you require an earlier set up there will be an additional charge.
Barista: Events with less than 100 guests = 1 Barista, 100 to 200 = 2
Your event will be treated to tailored service and you will stand out and get noticed by clients or customers and be respected by your family and friends for offering this special service.
Visa, MC, Discover & Debit Cards Accepted
Perk Avenue Coffee Shoppe
Jitterbug Espresso Catering Service
254-A Park Avenue, Downtown Amherst, OH 44001
Ph: 440-984-2908 Fx: 440-984-4479
Price Quote Booking Form
First Name: ________________________
Last Name: _____________________________
Phone # _______________________________
Cell Ph #_______________________________
Fax #: ________________________________
Date of Event: _______________________
Type of Event: ___________________________
Time of Event: _______________________
Number of Guests: ________________________
Location of event: ____________________
Hours of Espresso Service Requested: _________
Please check off the following that you are interested in:
Espresso Drinks_____ Chai______ Hot Chocolate____ Gourmet Coffee______
Pastries:________ (variety of specialty pastries available)
Scones_____ Muffins_____ Bagels______ Biscotti______ Cookies_______ Other_________
Once your form has been submitted to us, we will be in contact for additional information.
Booking an event: Questions & Answers
Q: What are the requirements to book Jitterbug Espresso Catering for our event?
A: To book your event, we require a deposit (amount is based on the size of your party) of 20% of the quoted amount. The balance will be due and payable one week prior to the event. Should cancellation occur within 30 days of your event, the full deposit amount is forfeited as a cancellation charge. We reserve the right to require or waive the deposit at our discretion.
Q: Will gratuity be additional to the minimum charge associated with our event?
A: Yes, keeping up with industry standards, a 15% gratuity will apply to all formal events including wedding receptions and private parties.
Q: Are rates the same for events held during the weekdays as those held on weekends?
Q: Do services include glassware or disposable cups?
A: Although we would prefer to use paper cups, glassware is available upon request for formal events.
Q: What is the minimum charge for your service?
A: Our minimum charge includes 2 hours of "The Basic Espresso Service" for parties of 100 guests or less.
Q. Are additional service hours available?
A: Yes. Additional service hours are available for an additional charge.
Q: Do we have the option to add different items such as Italian Soda, Smoothies, Pastries, Juices and more to your existing espresso bar service?
A: Yes. Your satisfaction is paramount to us. We’d be happy to incorporate your idea and vision into an existing service plan or create one unique to your event.
Q: How far will Jitterbug Espresso Catering Service travel to service an event? Is there an additional charge?
A: We’ll travel as far as the client requests. Included in our minimum service charge is delivery within a 45 mile radius. Events outside this distance will be charged a delivery charge, which includes charges for fuel, time and mileage.
last update: 10/25/12